Server reset before the right time.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server reset before the right time.

I spent all I could to win the yellow inscription.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	bug1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	705.1 KB
ID:	1793474

With that 3k diamonds I could make 71k points and some more with consuming regaining.
    This way, sure I could be in top 10, but server reseted 1 hour before and all I did was just in vain.
    I was aiting for the last 5/10 minutes before the reset to do that, but now all my hard work fade away and I´ll cannot do the same in next SS Tycoon.

Why the server reset 1 hour early and what can you do for me?

IGN: JonnhyMatos
    Server: uc13 / S71 - Nibelung

It did the same on S43. When I tried to collect 10oc rewards, I found that Tycoon had ended prematurely.

Comment

Thank you both for reporting the issue. Compensation for the one hour earlier reset was already issued in game, in hot events (Recommended, page 3). Still, you can also contact support here http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7 if you feel like that doesn't cover your losses in resources used.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

I know about the comp. with diamonds and gold...but I rather the top 10 reward than the comp.
        With the 1k dias you gave I´ll not be abble to buy 1 yellow inscription, 2 lvl 13 fusion gem chest 1 super armament chest mythic and 1 certificade....and I´m sure I´ll not be abble to have the resources for the next SSTyc.

Comment

Sorry, but we cant provide compensation for 'it could happen, if...', compensation for earlier reset was given, compensation for possibility of you being at 10th place in tycoon will not be issued.
          If you have issues not being able to claim tycoon rewards for spot on which you finished you need to contact support as written above.

Comment

Working...
          X