Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

SSTycoon bug ... please see inside

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSTycoon bug ... please see inside

i've won tycoon rank 3 but i can't do the swap. i wanted to swap azalea for Snow Queen but i cant swap for some error..

IGN: yzukuu
    SERVER: S48 Throne of Gods

please see attached files

here's my final score on SSTycoon rank 3.

bump,.. any GM or MODS care to look @ this ?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Alkaris; 06-13-2017, 04:08 AM.

Good morning . The switch/exchange between Azalea and SQ asks for two Azalea's icons though. From your post it shows you only have one icon.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

how can you say that i need 2 azalea? it shows that needs to be ranked 2-3 to swap azalea with snow queen, my servermate able to swap 1 azalea to snowqueen, its because the 1's available for the swap is for rank 2-3, and mine shows rank 1 on SSTycoon? this is a bug .. and dont need 2 azalea to get snow queen, ive been playing this game long enough to know it.
      i won 3rd place.. therefore it should be available for me to swap it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
        Good morning . The switch/exchange between Azalea and SQ asks for two Azalea's icons though. From your post it shows you only have one icon.
        seriously? do you believe it needs 2 azalea to be able to swap? do you know what you're talking about? Sid if you know nothing better keep quite you look funny that makes us angry. you're a Moderator and thats what you came up with? its clearly a bug.

Comment

Sorry, Sidhe just started moderating recently, so she doesnt know everything. Devs checked event and it works fine, so it looks like you are only one, who experience this issue. They will swap your angel token for snow queen manually, for that you need:
          1) To have Azaela token in your inventory
          2) To wait a little, usually it may take up to 1 or 2 days.

Comment

its been there since it has started. apologize for such harsh words, but first Sid you must know or better ask others for some accurate answers.. just dont give incorrect replies. or let other experts answer it. this isn't a normal joke since money is involved. thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by p3tric491 View Post
              its been there since it has started. apologize for such harsh words, but first Sid you must know or better ask others for some accurate answers.. just dont give incorrect replies. or let other experts answer it. this isn't a normal joke since money is involved. thank you.
              It's my fault, not Sidhe's. I gave an inaccurate assessment of the situation, and was waiting for Sidhe's return to correct it. My apologies on that, it won't happen again. Alkaris corrected it first. Thank you Alkaris for the correction.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

it's been 3 days since tycoon ends and still no action has been made... wake up !!!

Comment

Originally posted by p3tric491 View Post
                  it's been 3 days since tycoon ends and still no action has been made... wake up !!!
                  Issue was reported only yesterday, as i wrote in my post it may take 1 or 2 days from day of report.

Comment

bump this thread.. still waiting!!

still waiting....

bumping this thread up!!
                    Last edited by Alkaris; 06-17-2017, 12:50 PM.

Comment

5. Powerposting, spamming, bumping, and flaming will result in the post being removed without any further notice.
                      Stop bumping, we are still waiting for an answer about update on your issue. If you continue to break forum rules, your right to post on forums can be revoked.

Comment

Your reward should be sent during this week via in-game mail.

Comment

Working...
                        X