S92 loading issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S92 loading issues

on our server s92..hardly anything will open, all having problems....forge is blank, angels same, skill same, stable and drills blank and so on s92 Goobergirl

Hello . Please come with some more details on the issue and also tell us if you are the only one facing this or there are other players on the server with the same problem too. Some screenshots of the issue would also be of great help. I would also suggest you to clear cache and cookies, clean history and try a reboot (I know it sounds like "passing the ball from corner to corner" but in some cases this is of help and solves the issue - this in case you haven't already done all these ).
    Last edited by Sidhe; 06-15-2017, 11:59 AM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

name:Goobergirl..server s92.........Elemental Zone not opening to do, game is very lagging, even gotten kicked off...hot events are hard to open..Also,, why when u do things the numbers oops numbers till appear, as if u didn't do..these things needs fixed

Comment

Good morning . Please come with some screenshots of the issues you face/faced. I asked that in your previous post too . Please tell me if you are the only one having the issue/s or there are other players experiencing it too.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X