Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Bug(s) Report League of Angels S352

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug(s) Report League of Angels S352

Good evening and sorry to bother you,

I am a player on the server mentioned and would like to report two bugs that i found and confirmed with other players on the same server.

Frist one: upon completion of World Boss event, no one is geting the rewords.
    Second: The "Max" button from donation on alliance does not set the current ammount to neither the maximum avaliable nor the maximum possible, but resets the counter to the minimum ammoun.

All the best and hope that you will fix it soon.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC0027-1-1 - Copy (2).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	850.4 KB
ID:	1793532
    Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC0027-1-1 - Copy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	862.5 KB
ID:	1793533
    Last edited by Alexandru-Nicolae Mi; 06-15-2017, 02:25 PM.

I have moved your thread into the LoA sub-forum (you posted it in the wartune ;p )
    Have a wonderful day

Comment

thank you so much and srry for the confusion

Comment

Your first screenshot shows guild donation, not alliance as you mention.

Your second screenshot shows guild boss mail, not world boss as you mention.

Comment

You are right and sorry for the confusion, I meant the guild donation. ( It was a bit late at night when I made the post)
          The second screenshot was made after completing the world boss event. We do not recive the rewords from the event, I can confirm this with members of my guild.
          I do not know what screenshot to post of that, we just dont recive anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexandru-Nicolae Mi View Post
            You are right and sorry for the confusion, I meant the guild donation. ( It was a bit late at night when I made the post)
            The second screenshot was made after completing the world boss event. We do not recive the rewords from the event, I can confirm this with members of my guild.
            I do not know what screenshot to post of that, we just dont recive anything.
            Guild donation doesnt work same way as alliance donation, you cant max it out. You can input manually amount less than 10M of gold, but its not possible to donate more than that in 1-click.
            As for world boss if you wasnt able to hit boss due to overpowered players killing it, its not a bug. If you were able to hit boss, you need somehow make a screenshot which shows in table of hitters in world boss and screenshot which shows that you didnt receive rewards for world boss.

Comment

Understood, I will do this at the event tonight, I will mention now though that this happens from day one.

Have a nice day.

Comment

Working...
              X