Bone dragon didnt evolve

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bone dragon didnt evolve

I just got the darkbone dragon and I also had the Amethyst bone dragon soul from an event a while back. When I used the soul I evolved the dragon but it has not elvolved and it is saying the stone has been used. I feel cheated now as it took me ages to get the dragon. Is there a bug has has stopped it elvolving and what are you going to do about it

Good morning. Could you please post your IGN/char's name and server info?
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

My characters name is Memoria and the server is S259 Roseheath

Comment

Good morning . As far as I could understand you tried to evolve the Darkbone dragon bone using Amethystbone dragon but the result was the same Darkbone dragon and the soul gone. Please do address your issue here http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7. Provide your IGN/char's name, server and a detailed description of what happened. Also include in that description the approximate time/date when you attempted to do the evolve and a screenshot of the Darkbone dragon as for reference.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

2 weeks ago I created a ticket about my darkbone dragon not evolving and losing the evolved dragon's soul. I since then put 2 more tickets and I still haven't heard from you. I am not happy with this as if feel I am being ignored.

Comment

Good morning. It would be much more easier for all to track posts if you stick to the thread already opened on the issue you experienced. Problem reported again.
            Last edited by Sidhe; 07-20-2017, 01:34 AM. Reason: added info

Comment

Working...
            X