Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

loop quests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loop quests

I haven't been able to do loop quests for a few days, it tells me the dungeons don't exist yet won't let me do any of them, I have included screen shots, others have told me this has happened to them, but I hope it doesn't take weeks to fix it, otherwise I am done with R2games. server S(64) Fire Plume-cage IGN kulnam

Good morning . Please tell me if you've tried to clear/clean cache and history, reboot, flush your dns, reroute modem, switch/change browsers you use, update flash before. I know exactly how annoying these steps are to be followed and how frustrating it is things not to work your way or the way you're expecting them to. Sometimes, the above mentioned steps work, sometimes they do not but I need to know if you done them.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

or are you leveled up, but didnt clear dungeons? so it happen that quest is one of dungeons that isnt done for quests, than loop canot be doned too
      S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
      now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
      Guild - Lunatic Cafe
      UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

my browser is set to automatically clear cache and cookies, I also play on GTArcade and FB and this is the only ID that I have this problem, and as far as clearing dungeons, look at screen shots, the next dungeon does NOT show up in list, I have tried to do them manually. so Sidhe, those steps DO NOT WORK, 4th day in a row that I can't do them.

Comment

Hello. Usually, the situation you face may occur when player leveled up the character but didn't clear all the dungeons, the dungeon might not be available because the player is behind on main quests (if the main quest on dungeon is not done, the loop is also not available). But, as you mentioned this is not the case and you even tried to clear those manually, the only thing I can advise you is to contact support here http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7 and to give them a detailed description of the issue and to also attach the screenshots you've taken. Mention also the approximate time when you first noticed this had occured, if you remember that.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

as I said before, in the quest window the main quest doesn't even show up, look at the 2 screen shots, I have already submitted a ticket and sent another one today, have yet to hear back from them

Comment

Good morning. Your issue has been forwarded.

Comment

my issue has been forwarded, but here it is 2 weeks later and I STILL have this problem, I can't do loop quests, is there any chance this problem will be fixed?

Comment

Good morning. I've reported issue again.

Comment

yes, reported again, and still not fixed, it's been 3 weeks, will give it a couple more days, and if not fixed by then I'm done with R2 games. I refuse to spend money here like I do on other platforms because of things like this

Comment

Originally posted by smoggydave View Post
                      yes, reported again, and still not fixed, it's been 3 weeks, will give it a couple more days, and if not fixed by then I'm done with R2 games. I refuse to spend money here like I do on other platforms because of things like this
                      R2Games doesnt have any relation to bug fixes as its also report all issues with game on platform to main developers, which is GTArcade.

Comment

well, it's been over a month, I still can't do loop quests, I guess GTA doesn't want to fix R2Games, so why should I play here?

Comment

well here it is 8/13/2017, the problem started on 6/28/2017 and still isn't fixed, plus I'm having all kinds of issues, so if I have to wait for GTArcade to fix it, and they don't fix problems on R2 games..............

Comment

Originally posted by smoggydave View Post
                            well here it is 8/13/2017, the problem started on 6/28/2017 and still isn't fixed, plus I'm having all kinds of issues, so if I have to wait for GTArcade to fix it, and they don't fix problems on R2 games..............
                            Hello. Your issue was reported and forwarded each time you mentioned it occured and after, when you came with an update on it being fixed or not. I have reported it again, today. What Alkaris wanted to make you aware of is that devs are the one who can apply fixes, not moderators or forum stuff. You mentioned also in a previous post that you submitted 2 tickets. Could you please, tell me the approximate dates/time you did that and if they were replied or not? In case they were replied, can you hand me in, in PM, the case number of the ticket/s? Thank you in advance.

Comment

Good morning. The update I was handed in says your loop quest problem should be solved now. Can you please check it and come back with a confirmation of it being fixed? Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X