Amethyst Bone Dragon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amethyst Bone Dragon

Can we not evolve Chaos bone dragon to Amethyst bone dragon yet?

You can evolve it. Steps are Bone Dragon >> Darkbone Dragon >> Amethyst >> Chaos Bone Dragon.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 07-06-2017, 04:51 AM. Reason: corrected order of evolves
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Yes, this I know! But if you read the question, I already have evolved to Chaos Bone Dragon, the evolve button isn't there for me to click on to evolve!!!!!!!
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivionator View Post
        Can we not evolve Chaos bone dragon to Amethyst bone dragon yet?
        For what you posted, it was the answer you got. For the issue you faced, (as you mentioned in your second post) please come with your IGN/character's name too and some details of what/when/how it happened. Please also tell me if you first tried to clear/clean cache and history, refresh game, reboot, switch browsers you use, perform a flushing of your DNS.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

IGN: Oblivinator
          Server: uc7
          How: After reset I was 1st place in Craft Master, I collected my rewards, went to mounts icon at the bottom and clicked glamour, found my Darkbone Dragon and evolved it to Chaos Bone Dragon, and after that the other evolve button never popped up!

Methods used to try to fix: cleared cache and history, refreshed, rebooted, and switched browsers! Don't know what flush your DNS is!

Comment

Everything is fine there Oblivinator as Chaos is currently the last stage in evolve after Amethyst (correct order of evolves: Bone Dragon - Dark Bone Dragon - Amethyst Bone Dragon - Chaos Bone Dragon). I appologize for the wrong order of evolves previously stated.

Comment

ok strange, because I went from Dark Bone to Chaos and never used my Amethyst! I guess then my final question is then are my stats correct for him right then?
              Attached Files

Comment

As far as I know, these are the stats. As for not using Amethysts in evolve as intermediate stage between Dark and Chaos, seems improbable, you should have it in inventory then.

Comment

yes it is in my inventory!

Comment

For the spare Amethyst soul in your inventory ... isn't it possible to have gained it from a previous event so that at the time you did the evolve you actually had two Amethysts? Evolution without using the intermediate stage is, as I already said, improbable.

Comment

No this is the1st time I had it and like I said before I only evo'd it once from Darkbone Dragon. Plus, I think the only time there was a chance to win it, it was Amethyst and Chaos together.

Comment

Working...
                      X