Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

ss tycoon points

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ss tycoon points

My tycoon points are not registering...I did all, have devotion of 755....did all of regain and consume, and other things...it still showing the same points...ppl are having the same problem on my server s92, goobergirl

...The game is bugged bad...one min it shows I did TD & Inferno, and I did do, I freeze then its showing I need it, then shows my devo points are 595...Please fix these bugs, the lag, the freezing up every 5-10 min...Right now I have no idea what my tycoon points are..I don't know if it is our server or the game like I said, I am not the only one . There is noway after doing all, I only have that many points

Name : Alvivie Server : Uc6 ( S28 hallo light ) MY POINT Tycoon cant change I do all my guest today ....... and do gemo 2500 card, beach treasure 5000 point BUT MY POINT TYCOON STILL NOT CHANGE.......

Comment

Yes, I checked cookies and all of that.... its the game

Comment

Same problem here. I have no ideea how manny points i lost yesterday and today.
        Beach resources not counted, CS Wrym reward not counted, i boughts smth from Consume regain not counted and this is only from today.

Passed 2 hrs and i have same amount of points. WE loose ranks, we spend resources and dias for...??

Aramis S17 Guardian Angels
        Last edited by Deletem3; 07-09-2017, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Hello . Issue reported and forwarded.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Good morning. Please make sure to record your ranking at 14:00 and 22;00 and the total points accumulated at the present moment and also let me know if points started to be added now.
            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
            X