Missing L2 Chaos Ring after Sythn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing L2 Chaos Ring after Sythn

I have sent in tickets through support but to no avail, No response but that might be due to the fact I never got a ticket number when sent in. The issue is that I had made this ring and it disappeared, not in my bag or another hero. It just vanished. I had bought the print through tycoon shop and the ungodly souls from events. I have also the screen shots showing that it was no longer there or in my bag. Screen shot also show how high I had it evolved to. This is not good for the toon that lost the ring because its one of my better heros, Dragon Ruler. Please investigate or do something about this bug. I need my ring back for i can get my stats back on that hero.

Hello. Please provide your IGN/character name, server and -if you remember- the approximate time you've sent the ticket/s.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Saint S19 Fortuna's Folly UC5 , I sent the tickets last week. two of them from game options to support. I do believe first one was on either Monday or last Sunday. 2nd one was on either Wed or Thursday.

Comment

Good morning. Your ticket has been replied, ticket number is #638509, please check your mail box.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X