Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Godsend disappear??

Hi,
    I seem to have the worst luck in this game.....
    I realized that I lost over 600k in BR this afternoon and after checking everything I found that
    my Fame Hunter's Godsend levels were gone...Not a single one at level 1 was activated anymore
    and there were only 5 ready to activate...I struggled to get at least her Level 1 back on her and gained
    about 100k BR back..I am mad like hell over it!!
    I mean they can't be taken out so were did they go?????
    Any idea or any help would really be appreciated..
    Thank you

Good morning. Would you please provide your IGN/character name and server? Screenshot/s of the issue? All these are required for checking and reporting.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Ops..I am sorry...I was so upset I forgot....

IGN is Whisper
      Server S295 Whispering Woods

I was clueless what you want for a screenshot, so I took one of FH's empty level 2 Godsend...
      Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	Godsend.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	459.3 KB
ID:	1919075

Comment

Thanks for delivering details on the required data. Issue reported. I will come back with an update when that is forwarded to me.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello. Please submit a ticket to support team here http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7 with all necessary details on your data (IGN/charater name, server), a detailed description of the issue and with the screenshots you took attached.

Comment

Ticket submitted, thanks

Comment

Working...
            X