Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Arena not working over a month now.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Arena not working over a month now.

Can I ask why server 350 Elysian Palace hasn't had a working Team Arena for over a month now? Is it really that hard to put a daily game event up that works here? How are we suppose to do events and get max devotion if the basic daily events don't work? If anyone can let me know why the TA isn't working still I would appreciate it.

We will ask support to look into it.

Comment

TA should be working on S350 now, if you still cant get matched, please try raising your character level, as match is done through level comparision.

Comment

OK so No, it isn't working, add to that my toon is leveled at 66 and our highest on the server is 71 and she isn't getting in either. So 350 still isn't working, it hasn't been working since the day I joined the server, I still have the do TA event in my quest tracker for the love of god. So please tell support to put down the noodles and actually get the TA working, since it works on other servers, so we are getting totally scre.wed while other servers get the bonuses and devotion created by Team Arena. P.S. If you can't get the simple events to work properly, it may be a reason why there are so many issues with the more intensive ones.

Comment

I am on server 350. I haven't been able to get a ta to match for over 2 months. Mentors keep saying there looking into it. What gives?

Comment

Good morning. Could you forward your data (IGN/character name) so that devs can perform some tests and to make possible the issue to be checked?
            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Sanmaria server 350

Comment

Thank you. Data forwarded, I'll come with an update when that is handed out to me.
                Last edited by Sidhe; 07-12-2017, 07:27 AM.
                REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Achilles S350 Elysian Palace, R2Games platform.

Comment

Spike S350 Elysian Palace, R2Games platform.

Comment

TYVM Team LOA . It works now
                      Comp ? . for not working for so long ?

Comment

Sanmaria here, tested tonight - working now - do u offer a compensation for our server for not working for so long?

Comment

Good morning. Glad problem got solved and TA is working just fine for you now. I will ask if a compensation is possible to be issued but, as you know, that is entirely an up to devs decision to be taken.

Comment

Working...
                          X