Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Diamonds gone...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diamonds gone...

I didn't even get a response to my other ticket and I am back again....
    Could you please check where I supposedly used 5000 dias
    I have no idea..I saw it when I collected the Angel Party tab and
    didn't even realize for a second WHAT I was collecting... L Starfish for spending diamonds..I have no clue on what

I just saw it says I used 6410 diamonds All I know is, I used 10 in Alchemy.....

Thanks

Whisper
    S295 Whispering Woods

Click image for larger version

Name:	Diamonds2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	414.7 KB
ID:	1919783
    Last edited by whisperwing0305; 07-16-2017, 02:53 AM.

Good morning. Please address the issue to support team. To the ticket you'll submitt attach the screenshots you took, provide your IGN/character name and a detailed description of the problem you faced. Please also use an email which allows reply from support to be gotten and possibly does not treat the support reply mails as spam (it sometimes happens that company and provider email accounts or mobile emails have support blocked as spam so you will never receive a reply; best option to avoid that is to use a yahoo, a gmail or an email from a provider which doesn't block the replies from support).
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

I did put a ticket in but so far no response again
      I am using a gmail address and I am checking the spam folder where R2's emails are ending up most of the time....
      I was hoping to get my dias back in time to use them in Wheel but that seems to be wishful thinking....

Comment

Good morning . Reported your problem again.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thanks Sidhe

Comment

Working...
          X