Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Player Cheated Rose Event using Alts

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player Cheated Rose Event using Alts

IGN Satanael, s353. As you can see here this player has used his Alts to win Rose Event quite clearly. Their Guild is 6 players and only Ranks 1st due to excessive use of Alts and now he has using nothing but Alts to steal Rose event in the last 5 minutes, in clear violation of the rules not to do so. 30k+ at the end of the event and they already sent to their other guild mate during the event.

Good morning. Any issue/problem related to cheating/abusing and breaking the ToS rules are solved through support team. So please submit a ticket here http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7. Fill in with the required data, give a detailed description of the problem and attach the taken screenshots too.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

I can understand your frustration, even I can accept it being thrown over me but, thing is that, for the issue you have with the player's supposed cheating/abuse, the way to deal with it is through support that is why I have guided/instructed you to address the issue to it submitting a ticket. It's not mods here, in forum, to solve it, check it, annalyse it or apply any punishment, it's support team and devs to do that. For your claimed as not being replied tickets, here is Memory's response http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...across-2-weeks. I have to ask you to stick on the threads you opened, for the issues you signaled separately, and try not to mix them.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Copied this all into a Ticket and sent...

Comment

Thank you for doing that.

Comment

if it is illegal to use alts, then everybody is I trouble, this happens on most servers

Comment

Originally posted by smoggydave View Post
              if it is illegal to use alts, then everybody is I trouble, this happens on most servers
              Using multiple accounts is not illegal or forbidden . What is illegal and forbidden is the use and the abuse of these multiple accounts to take advantage of in-game events http://www.r2games.com/public/terms-of-service.html
              Multiple accounts are acceptable, however this should not be used to abuse, exploit, or take advantage of any in-game event, bug, or game interaction.
              . This is the reason any and every suspicion there might be over such an abuse is to be forwarded and signaled to support via submitting a ticket as they are the ones in charge to solve such issue.

Comment

Nothing in 24 hours. Hopefully 48 might score better luck. I'll post again if i've not heard anything after 72 hours. Thank you for your assistance already, it's greatly appreciated. In all fairness I wasn't in the running for winning anything in the Event, but my quiet and very respectful in game friend was in 1st. I have a lot more free time than they do.

Comment

Thread is closed, as discussion of cheating and "witch hunt" is progibited on forums. satanael7777 if ticket will not be answered you can send a private message about it to any moderator of this section.

Comment

Working...
                  X