Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

UC1 server constantly crashing every 15 min

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The game constantly freezes, i have no idea how the devs say they were there an hour without an issue. That is impossible, we all are locking up , chat freezes , TA freezes .
    I think you all need to look a bit harder into this please.

Comment

The game freezes in all browsers , chrome , edge you name it. I am surprised devs say nothing is wrong .
      This issue has been getting steadily worse week by week is all I know. I have petitioned on this subject to no results.
      Please look into this further.
      Temptress

Comment

Good morning. Thank you for replying back. I will forward and report your issue again. Of big help would be to also post screenshots of the issues and mention the exact times problems occur (lags/freezings/glitches and everything else you mentioned) - that may help to discover a pattern/model of the issue occurence, if there's any. Also please post your IGN/character name and server.
        Last edited by Sidhe; 07-30-2017, 04:14 AM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

server time stamp on top left...we have more to follow...its non stop now server time 1146 am

Comment

Here is a screen save of paint opened with a freeze happening and the main browser froze exact same spot , diff text , diff fights yet same Dark meditation freeze screen.
            Temptress

Comment

Hello. Thank you for all the screenshots you posted and for the detailed description of the issues encountered. Everything was reported and forwarded again. Devs will recheck it and hopefully they will be able to isolate/find the problem this time. I have to ask you to be patient for a bit more, until I can come with an update on this.
              REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

ever since updates server has got way worse than ever can u find out whats going on

Comment

Hello. I have reported the issue you face on uc1 over and over, and I've asked for an update on it every time and constantly. I will report what is happening again but please keep in mind that what it is and it was in our power as mods to do through forum, it is and it was done. As I already suggested, addressing the issue to team support through tickets and then following and updating them it would be helpful too. I will surely come with an update for you when that will be available for me as well. Thanks in advance for being understanding with that and for trying to avoid bumping, spamming and overposting, which would not be of any help with anything.

Comment

Hello. According to the update handed in by the contact person, uc1 should be working fine now. So, I do please ask you to check if this is happening and to monitor it until after update tomorrow, too. I am also kindly asking you to come with a confirmation or not of the fix occuring. Thank you in advance for that.

Comment

server UC1 is aweful, I am to lazy to post anything like GTA is to lazy to fix anything . I passed elementary school is it possible to get a job at GTA , I'm sure I can fix nothing and pretend nothing is wrong. Like I said I'm am lazy wow I said a lot, back to watching a broke game, thanks

Comment

The same issues are happening , I will work on SS because we all know you don't believe us otherwise.
                        As you see we are all close to giving up.
                        Yes it is only a game but when your treated poorly game or not you take it personally .

Temptress
                        Temptress

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobySnakz View Post
                          server UC1 is aweful, I am to lazy to post anything like GTA is to lazy to fix anything . I passed elementary school is it possible to get a job at GTA , I'm sure I can fix nothing and pretend nothing is wrong. Like I said I'm am lazy wow I said a lot, back to watching a broke game, thanks
                          Hi. What you "a lot" said, will surely be of great help with the issues you all face there.

Temptress, I know how you feel and how all the players on the server do and even if it doesn't seem so, we're really trying to help with anything it stays in our power, by means of forum and we have already done everything it could have been done through it. You all seem though to not take into account or to willingly skip over the fact it is not forum mods who apply fixes (and I do not say that to find excuses for me or for any mod here, because it is nothing to find excuses for). So, by means of and through forum, I did everything I could and it was possible to be done.
                          What I have asked you to do after that update I came with and which was handed in by the contact person, not made up by me, was to monitor what's happening and to take screenshots or even records of the freezings, glitches, stuck loadings, chat freezings, error messages you could get in there, etc, and to send them towards support team via submitting tickets. As my reports, forwarded and reforwarded again and again, are almost nothing without proofs (which are constituted by those screenshots and records you, players, can take).
                          So, you will need to send those tickets, also because r2 and devs aren't going to read the forum so your tickets submitted will help with my reports too. If you haven't sent any ticket by now, please do that. If you have sent in a ticket and it hasn't been addressed yet, please provide the character name and server number, and I will request an update on your behalf.

Comment

Working...
                          X