• Show
Clear All

• Razuznava4a
    started a topic CS CoM bug

CS CoM bug

look this CS and missed ppl on places

• Sidhe
    replied
    Hello. Thank you for posting an update reply about the issue, I am happy it works just good for now . Let's hope it stays like that for longer.

Leave a comment:

• Razuznava4a
    replied
    Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
    Good evening. I will report issue for Eraser85 again. Thanks for the coming back with the info of the issue being solved or not.
    last few days it's ok don't have problem

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Good evening. I will report issue for Eraser85 again. Thanks for the coming back with the info of the issue being solved or not.

Leave a comment:

• Razuznava4a
    replied
    sorry but is not Eraser85 S-96 Oblivion keep this screen it's from today

Leave a comment:

• MARTIN*
    replied
    seems ok now-for now....lol

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Hello. According to the update I was provided with, voided/empty spots in CS CoM should be fixed by now. So, I do please ask you to check it and come back with a confirming or infirming of it. Thank you in advance for that.

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Originally posted by MARTIN* View Post
    same problem here-same places from same cs com-u neednt see same sc....those 3rd rank invisible long time and those next missed rank maybe 2weeks
    Hello. Can you post your IGN/character name and server, so that I'll be able to fill in with some data that "same problem here"? A screenshot would also be of great help.
    Issue forwarded and reported again for you Eraser. Thank you for coming back with the update on that being fixed or not. I will come back with an update as well as soon as this is available for me.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 08-14-2017, 04:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MARTIN*
    replied
    same problem here-same places from same cs com-u neednt see same sc....those 3rd rank invisible long time and those next missed rank maybe 2weeks

Leave a comment:

• Razuznava4a
    replied
    still not fixed that problem

Leave a comment:

• Alkaris
    replied
    We will ask devs to check this.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X