server: s76 lok bridge

Click image for larger version

Name:	r2games.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	1921221

i have tried every browser even the client same result

Comment

Good morning. I suppose you have also tried all the initial check steps (clear/clean cache and history, reroute, reboot, flushing DNS, checking the flashplayer, etc) and the result is the same? Issue reported.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

yes i've check all of it plus disabling antivirus and firewalls same results

Comment

Thank you for coming back with the info update. Issue reported and forwarded already.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

i hope it would be fix soon additional info im from the philippines

Comment

still cant log in same problem

Comment

Good morning. Tests and checkings done returned everything worked just fine for us and we could enter game with no problem. From the ss you posted I noticed you used firefox, which returned the message "connection has timed out". So, you could give these a try and see if any of them is of any help:
                I.1) go to Tools and click Options 2) click on the Advanced button and then click the Network tab 3) then, under Connections, click Settings 4) click Auto-detect proxy settings for this network.
                II.1) go to the Tools Menu -> Options 2) under the Content Tab, click Advanced for Enable Javascript 3) uncheck all items and click OK 4) close and restart Firefox.
                Sometimes, with mozilla (and not only with this), there occur registry changes with the spyware protection, which also asks for checkings (there's needed approve/deny of the registry change) or there can appear suspicious dlls in the msconfig, which dlls have to be deleted - just a thought, you could check that too (as you mentioned you use antivirus and firewall).
                I hope it may solve the issue you face (they worked for me, with firefox).
                Last edited by Sidhe; 07-28-2017, 04:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X