sylph gear bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylph gear bug

hello dear general manager please fix my toon cause sylph gear option is not showing in my game my server xserver ua75 im player juda here a picture proving my level aint showing not sylph gear option its broken

Hello. What level is your toon? The requirement for Sylph Gear to be unlocked is Character Level: Lvl. 70+ and Divine Realm Level: Lvl. 10+.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

my toon character is 95 plus and how i get divine realm exp? please explain in full detail

Comment

Access DR through Divine Realm icon on your game page (up right corner). In there access the World Tree, where you can unlock/pass dungeons and get DR levels (each dungeon asks for a certain amount of stamina to be used). Each dungeon passed allows you to gather a certain amount of experience (which you can check on the orange bar under experience bar at the bottom of the game page). You can also gather experience by blitzing the passed dungeons. That experience will allow you to unlock a new dungeon and so get a new level. Once dungeons unlocked/passed you can lit the astrals in the Divine Realm Astral. The DR level will be displayed up left corner of the game page, under the character lvl. I think that is all, good luck with it. Here's a link to what you need to know, too, http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...ne-realm-level.
        Last edited by Sidhe; 07-28-2017, 08:11 AM. Reason: added the link to the guide
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X