CD time on DW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CD time on DW

Las 2 DW i have CD after every fught 22-23 sec... before all was good.. often 11-12 sec...and this problem for all players on my server s220 (ua71 Sea of Kora). I tryed DW other char from other server - so there all is good as before 11-12 sec. I created ticket to support 3 days ago but still not reply.
    IGN Yaman
    Server - s220
    Last edited by Yaman_S220; 08-01-2017, 04:03 AM.

Hello. Issue reported. Thanks for signaling it.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

I have the same issue going on...it actually started already last Demonic War

WhisperWing
      S295 Whispering Woods

Click image for larger version

Name:	DemonicWar CD.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	189.7 KB
ID:	1922020

Comment

Good morning. Reported issue for WhisperWing as well. I'll come with an update about the issue as soon as an update on that is handed to me. Thanks both for having this signaled.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Any news on CD on DW bosses? It's not fixed...

Comment

Dear moderators... this problem already 2 weeks... and nothing fixed!!! 1 thing changed - CD become more long!!! now it 29-30sec!!! how got gold???? how got points??? 77-80 bosses for 40 min!!!
            How long it will fixing????

Comment

Hello. Dear player, issue has already been reported more than twice. I will also add to my new report the screenshot you provided now. I know it is frustrating and it's creating disfunctionalities in the game for you, but it is not mods who can apply fixes nor they can make things happen faster. As I said, I will come with an update on that when the update is available for me, too. Until then, all I can do is to just wait and be patient, things I am asking you to do as well.

Comment

Working...
              X