Game laggy/unresponsive

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game laggy/unresponsive

As the title says the game has been laggy recently and today when i tried to do things it was almost completely unresponsive, i load up an event(or any other window in the game) and it will load the general graphics but it wont show anything else. My server is ua75

To head of a few stupid questions before anyone asks
    1. Yes i have tried other browsers
    2. No its not my internet
    Eample 1 Example 2
    Last edited by the_human1; 08-02-2017, 06:25 AM.

Hello. Thank you for the "heading of" those "stupid" questions (as you called them) - which are not that stupid as you think but the first check steps some can take in order to discover what end the issue possibly starts or is. Please come with your IGN/character name and server as well so that I can make a proper report. Also, if possible, tell me if it's just you facing this or there are also other players on the server having the same problem.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 08-02-2017, 06:42 AM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello. Server was tested and checked this morning, it worked and loaded fine. However, in case you're using client, I would suggest you not using it or make sure the version you're using is the newest. From the second pic you've uploaded we got it was the dragonsoul panel which was not loading. A possible reason for that could be you're having too many dragonsouls there unconsumed. In this case, you will have to wait for about 5 mins until all the dragonsouls show up and to devour part of or even all of them after. This way your problem might be solved.
      Thanks in advance also for least trying to follow the initial check steps - clear/clean cache/history, update flash, flush DNS, reboot, etc, (again, in case you did it from the start). Please let me know if issue is still there, too.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
      X