cant login in server ub43

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant login in server ub43

load error! http://ub43-loa.r2games.com/passport...380adb5cferror message (-324)

server maintenance?

Hello. The issue you faced should not be there anymore. Could you please let us know if game loads fine now for you? In case you are still experiencing problems, please post your IGN/character name, server name and some screenshots of the issue experienced.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

yut g verge
      y

Comment

IGN : FrozenFlame
        Server : s10 Fiery Citadel

Comment

i can login in other servers but in s10 i cant that caption will appear.

Comment

Originally posted by LexieBelle View Post
            i can login in other servers but in s10 i cant that caption will appear.
            Good morning. Thanks LexieBelle for coming back with an update on that and for the screenshot you posted.. Issue reported for S210.
            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
            X