Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Cross Server Alliance list is not appearing for me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross Server Alliance list is not appearing for me

the cross sever list does not appear for me and has not since they did maintainence on August 02 if someone can look into this and resolve the issues please

Last edited by R23176443; 08-07-2017, 07:03 PM.

Good morning. Please post your IGN/character name and server so that I can make a proper report. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

IGN Diamomds
      Server AmberHeath S235

Comment

Hello. Thank you for coming back with the requested info. Issue was already reported, and devs are aware of the problem that occured with the cs alliance on the EAST region. Once this gets to be solved I will come with an update when that is being handed in to me.
        Last edited by Sidhe; 08-08-2017, 06:09 AM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X