10/08/17 update fail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10/08/17 update fail

so after todays update of allowing us stack resourses to 99'999 i noticed that all res that exceded that amount are gone and all i have is 99'999....
    had rune over 400'000, now is 99'999, soulstones had 200'000+, now is 99'999, bless stones same and all other res are same ( all that were over 100'000). please tell devs to do something cuz they messed up real big this time

Hello. It would have been really nice of you to also post your IGN/character name and server so that least to get started a proper report then a check. A screenshot of the items in inventory, in case you have it or you can take it, would be of great help as well. Thanks in advance for that.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

have just 2 cuz noticed after i started collecting res from tyc 22;00 rankings, now after reset they all are over 100k ofcourse
      easy as 123

uc3(s151)

Click image for larger version  Name:	soulstone.JPG Views:	1 Size:	327.9 KB ID:	1922976Click image for larger version  Name:	rune.JPG Views:	1 Size:	338.8 KB ID:	1922975

Comment

checked gt forum, its full with same complains so its not just me who have this nice update problem

Comment

Thanks for coming back with the requested data, I will report the issue and come back with an update as soon as this is given back to me.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

any update?

Comment

Originally posted by bjach View Post
              any update?
              Good morning. Issue was reported bjach. Some things are solved faster than others, some ask for a bit of time. Still, it's not mods here checking or solving and applying fixes. As soon as that update is available for me, it will as well be posted here. So, do please have a bit of a patience that to happen. Thanks for this and for being understanding.

Comment

i know it takes time but in this case i dont have much time as after todays reset im leaving for 15 day holiday and wont have any internet there :///

if it doesnt get sorted today,i hope to see my resourses back when i get back from holidays

Comment

I do hope that will happen before you leave as well bjach, but I am not able to make things work faster, no matter how deep that wish it is, from your or from my part. It will be sorted out, if not until you're leaving for that vacation, then surely until you're coming back. Enjoy your vacation there and once again thank you for being patient and for your understanding.

Comment

Hello. The update handed in to me is that the issue you faced has been fixed and the items and resources in your inventory should appear as being stacked correctly there. If there is not yet the case and you are still facing the same problem, please do come back with a list of the items/materials which are still not stacked the way they should be. There was also forwarded to devs a suggestion to improve the stack amounts for materials such as Divine Right, Purgatory totem, equip shards, leveling materials, etc. Let's hope they will take the suggestion into account, if not now at least for a future improvement.
                    Last edited by Sidhe; 08-14-2017, 05:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X