Did not receive diamonds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did not receive diamonds

Recharged for 10k and 4k - received nothing - CC shows transactions pending - phoned xsolla - they will contact you, they say they receive payments. Why have I not received my diamonds? I also did not receive my bonuses from hot events - Last day of tycoon and HoC - I recharged the amount needed to get the extra L joker from events page. So now I end up with nothing? I screenshot everything which is a pain in the arse because so much lost from today.

Good morning. Payment/recharge issues are solved through support team. Please submit a ticket to support here http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7. Fill in with all requested data (IGN/character name, server no/name), provide a detailed description of the issue and add any other info/details you consider necessary, attach the screenshots you have.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
    X