This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It gets even better..my Godsends are gone now too

It's almost embarrassing..but it's true..see for yourself...in chronological order from the last 4 days:

Click image for larger version

Name:	SnowQueen0508.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	403.9 KB
ID:	1923390

Name:	SnowQueen0608.jpg
Size:	399.7 KB
ID:	1923391

Name:	SnowQueen0808.jpg
Size:	412.6 KB
ID:	1923392

Name:	Snow Queen 8-12.jpg
Size:	394.0 KB
ID:	1923393

I hope somebody will get that fixed real soon...like YESTERDAY!!!!

Chiara
    S295 Whispering Woods
    Attached Files

Hello,
    Like the subject says...my Fame Hunters Godsend levels disappeared again...
    The first time I got a stupid letter from support, telling me there could be all kinds of reasons that the BR drops...RIGHT
    I didn't ask why it dropped, I told them that Fame Hunter lost her Godsend..but no comment to that and of course no help either
    This time I can show that they are lost again..I have the SS from last time where I got it up to level 2 and now there is an empty level 1 again!
    I even have the date on both (ingame) but probably that isn't enough either....
    I really am mad!!! R2 treats their customers like dirt and I probably won't get no help this time either.
    Three times in a row I had a problem lately and all 3 times they had no solution for anything....good luck to me *crosses her fingers*

Whisper
    S295 Whispering Woods

Click image for larger version  Name:	Godsend.jpg Views:	2 Size:	459.3 KB ID:	1921655

Click image for larger version  Name:	Godsend New.jpg Views:	1 Size:	460.5 KB ID:	1921656
    Last edited by whisperwing0305; 07-31-2017, 12:22 AM.

Comment

Hello. I have reported it, again.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thanks Sidhe

Comment

I am not kidding you....I didn't even get a response for the ticket I submitted for Fame Hunter,
          and now Lapsed Eragon is back at ZERO in Godsend
          I don't know if I should say luckily I made a SS of everybody's Godsend, because it doesn't seem to help
          to get quick help :-(
          The first pic is from 07-31-2017 (in game timestamp) and the second one I just took
          You know, it's really frustrating...I lost 6k diamonds, no help.....I lose my Godsend for the 3rd time now and no help so far
          If not for the friends I made, I would have quit a LONG time ago!!

Sideh please help!!

Thanks

Whisper
          S295 Whispering Woods

Comment

Name:	Lapsed Eragon.jpg
Size:	481.1 KB
ID:	1922334Click image for larger version

Name:	Lapsed Eragon new.jpg
Size:	465.9 KB
ID:	1922335

Comment

Good morning Whisper. I know how frustrating it is and how it can lead you to being angry and upset and making you have thoughts to quit everything. I have given you all the help I could through forum and no matter how deep my wish to solve your problem is, you will still have to address the issue to support team and wait for a reply from them. As I have already explained to you, you either update the previous replied ticket, case #639263 (you get a number for the ticket sent when this is replied) or you submit a new ticket following the steps, giving a detailed description and attaching the screenshots you took. However, I have reported and forwarded all the info about your issue. If you need supplementary info or indications, or you want to add something to what you have already told me, please contact me in PM.
              REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

My account must be cursed...
                I've lost the Elements on almost all my characters...I don't have proof for all tho..who
                takes screenies of literally everything because it might disappear?? But I took
                ss when I had all but my main zeroed 2 days ago and today Lapsed Eragon is from
                the lousy 40 Element XP he had, back again to 0...I don't know what to do anymore
                See for yourself at the attached ss with timestamps ofc

Chiara
                S295 Whispering Woods

Click image for larger version  Name:	Elements Lapsed 08-11.jpg Views:	1 Size:	484.6 KB ID:	1923377

Click image for larger version  Name:	Elements Lapsed 8-12.jpg Views:	1 Size:	426.1 KB ID:	1923378
                Last edited by tina0305; 08-12-2017, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Good morning. There is indeed a huge problem with what it's happening to your toons. I have reported this new issue as well, couple of minutes ago, and also added a reminder about the other ones you faced. As it is weekend, it won't probably be checked until Monday though. Please also submit a ticket to support team, as you did in the cases of the godsends you lost. For any other details or supplementary questions you might have, please contact me in PM.

Comment

Hello. I have reported this too, for Chiara. Please, contact me in PM.
                    Last edited by Sidhe; 08-12-2017, 09:36 AM.

Comment

I talked too soon Sideh..Fame Hunter lost her Element XP again

I am submitting another ticket...right now

Whisper
                      S295 Whispering Woods

Comment

Good morning Whisper. I have already forwarded and reported your issues again this morning and I've added this new one, just now. Please do follow the steps I suggested to you to follow and take those screenshots as well.

Comment

I hear nothing back from nobody anymore and none of my issues are fixed!!! I am really VERY patient but now it seems I am just getting ignored!!
                          Could somebody PLEASE finally take care of my bugged characters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sidhe is on vacation this week, so I'll be stepping in.

Don't let that ticket close. Soft close happens at 7 days, hard close at 14. Make sure you reply with anything before the 7th day, but definitely make sure you reply if you get a closure notice because that opens it back up and restarts the clock. You aren't receiving replies to this ticket because the original reply still stands.

We are still being told that we're waiting for the devs. I am being told support will urge the devs to fix it. I have asked to be kept in the loop if there's an expected time frame for this fix. I will continue to ask about your case. In the meantime, do feel free to vent as often as needed, as it let's us know you are still waiting for a resolution.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Thank you MemoryLane...
                              I'm going to write to support again..I have nothing new to report though because, lIke I was told, I don't do any upgrades whatsoever...
                              I will have to put in a new ticket for Chiara, hers is probably closed, I never got any reply to it at all...
                              Whisper's should be good....
                              Thank you for your help and I apologize for being so unfriendly....

Comment

Working...
                              X