This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disconnecting from server

Been having the client for over 1 yr, and suddenly now it keeps disconnecting from server. Pls Help
    It is NOT my internet connection.

It has been doing this for 2 days now and the longest it will stay connected is around 30 sec before disconnecting.

Archaic
    BloodbayneCrypt
    S68

Click image for larger version  Name:	R2Screenshot128201765016.jpg Views:	1 Size:	174.0 KB ID:	1923462
    Last edited by R211900491; 08-12-2017, 07:07 AM.
    Archaic

Hello. Issue is reported but i would suggest you to still apply and follow the initial check steps (clean/clear cache and history, reboot, reroute your device/modem, flush your DNS, update flash, etc) first. I would also suggest other two things you could try. You either do not use client at all and try to switch to a browser instead or, if you keep using client, check and assure yourself it is the last (updated) or the most recent version of it. It might be of help and prove to be a solution (temporary) for the issue you face.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 08-12-2017, 08:15 AM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thanks Sidhe,
      Yes have done ALL that you mentioned before even posting here... flushed, cleaned, cleared... also had tried IE, Chrome, Firefox... all same results, disconnecting from server.

Anyway, as of 15 min ago it seems they finally fixed it.

Thanks again
      Archaic
      Archaic

Comment

Hello again. I've already reported it but, if it fixed now, I am happy for that and pleased I could have been of help, at least with a reply if not with anything else. Thank you for coming back with the update and, in case issue reappears, please let us know about that, too.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X