bugs after server refresh from update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bugs after server refresh from update

Hi, I play on S293 and after i refreshed the server for the update too many things arent working right. Tidal pool, garden, alliance expedition and CS CoM just to name a few. Ive restarted my computer and cleared every thing out and sill not working right. Pass this on if you could plz. IGN pitbull

The game has been laggy and slow moving since i got on at around 8am (after the fix was applied)
    but has got worse since then
    I have been trying to do my drills and also get into hot events, both of which fail and have failed for the past 2 hrs
    ss sent as well
    it is 1.14pm est and not working for 2 hrs

ign = spike
    server S350 Elysian Palace
    Last edited by dcwatson999; 08-17-2017, 12:21 PM.

Comment

I have been trying to do my drills and also get into hot events, both of which fail and have failed
      ign=ShadowLeaf
      serber S334 Mistmoor Swamp

Comment

Hello. Issues have been reported. If, meanwhile, they got to be fixed and everything is just back on track, please let me know here, it would be highly appreciated. Thank you.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X