• Show
Clear All

• loop quest issue

Can not collect for loop quest completed
    ub24
    Helenia
    Attached Files

Hello. Issue reported.

PS. According to the update I was forwarded, a compensation would be applied for you and it would be sent until Tuesday. So, please, keep an eye on your in game mail and on your mail too. If possible come back here after with a confirmation of that being done, thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 08-20-2017, 04:24 AM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thank you Sidhe. I have received the compensation Helenia asked me to replay for her, she can't access the forum as now.
      Last edited by cairodubar; 08-21-2017, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Good evening. I am happy issue is solved and the compensation was received, thanks for coming back here with the confirmation of it .
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X