Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Other player from other server can't view my detail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other player from other server can't view my detail

as the title said, other player from other server can't view my char detail in asgard
    i tried that on my alt too in asgard chat, blank
    here's the SS from my alt viewing my detail via asgard, along with the timestamp

IGN: ArieJerit
    Server: GhoulfenSwamp (S312)
    Detail fail

Hello. Issue reported. You haven't mentioned it, but, could it have happened your char to not be VIP at the moment of it being checked? This because a non-vip toon, when checked via "View details" in Asgard, returns a blank window, with no info available.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

i am VIP9 atm sidhe, along with my two alts
      also i tried view other player via asgard, some work some just like mine
      it happened after the stability maintenance for EST zone
      here's the SS showing that i'm VIP9

Server: GhoulfenSwamp (s312)

Comment

Good evening. I have already reported your issue. My question was only to make sure you were VIP at the moment you checked in Asgard, thank you for clarifying it.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

you are welcome sidhe
          i hope they will fix it asap

Server: GhoulfenSwamp (s312)

Comment

Hello. I do hope it will be sorted out soon as well, devs are working on it. Your patience for issue to be solved will be highly appreciated, I will come back with an update when this will be handed in to me .

Comment

on alli list isnt possiblle check others members party details for ANYONE FROM ALLIANNCE-im leader alliannce son of dune....it only one from 10 new bugs after maintenance....good job rly

Comment

Working...
              X