Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

CS Clash of Might Bug/problem

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS Clash of Might Bug/problem

Reporting a problem with Cross Server Clash of Might.

Please view attached video to view the problem. Apparently, I hit someone else in 2nd position (it wasn't noraa) in cs com and took 2nd position. The bug placed me on 2nd rank if you look to the left of the video where I point it out it says I'm ranked 2nd, however the system put me in 3rd position in rank log (click into the log to view it). But visually I'm not anywhere on top 3 ranks. I took to asgard to see what others what others would say and they see the same thing I do.

Additionally - I can only view certain people in cs com - some spots don't show the player and so I can't challenge them. (View in video)

#80 Video Log

http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbjthwlSbs

I have already reported this through ticket/support option above game and included this forum link for review.

Thank you
    Last edited by trinalplace; 08-27-2017, 12:46 AM. Reason: Update
    IGN: ScarlettRose
    Server: KongregateS5
    Platform: R2games

Can you give screenshot or video of your attack on rank #2? Also character and server (number) name.

Comment

Okay, I will work on it and have it up for you within the next hour. I greatly appreciate it.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

Here is a link to an album with the SS you have requested.
        http://imgur.com/a/N7c0T

Let me know if you need anything further.

Also, I have received a reply from Cinney w/R2Games support (reply to my ticket) and its been forwarded to the Dev team for further assistance. It appears that other players have also reported to be experiencing the same problem.

Would like to request fair compensation for this issue that initially occurred on 8/26/2017 and is still ongoing - Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by trinalplace View Post
          Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

Here is a link to an album with the SS you have requested.
          http://imgur.com/a/N7c0T

Let me know if you need anything further.

Also, I have received a reply from Cinney w/R2Games support (reply to my ticket) and its been forwarded to the Dev team for further assistance. It appears that other players have also reported to be experiencing the same problem.

Would like to request fair compensation for this issue that initially occurred on 8/26/2017 and is still ongoing - Thank you
          All compensation questions are resolved through support ticket. And i asked not for log but for quick battle screenshot which should happen when you try to get a spot in CoM.

Comment

okay I have included a quick battle SS in the album.

Let me know if you need anything further

Thanks
            Last edited by trinalplace; 08-29-2017, 04:42 AM.

Comment

On your last SS it appears that you lose battle, weird why log says you win. Devs are informed about it, but no answer from them atm.

Comment

It was initially the battle with Alfa244 (As seen in 1st Album) that I experienced the glitch/bug. I was unable to access the battle log for that particular fight.

I created new album for update - I can't be seen and other players still can't hit my toon. But if you check ranks - I'm still ranked 2nd (1st SS). And if you open the rank log (2nd SS) - I'm still in 3rd - yes, its all messed up. lol

Here is SS - New Album for today's update
                https://imgur.com/a/HBiIG
                Last edited by trinalplace; 09-03-2017, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Post Update: Recieved email from R2Games (Cinney) Sept 4th. I am being re-directed to GTA forum due to the complex nature of the problem. The information I've submitted has been forwarded to the Dev Team as explained in the email.

Thank you very much for your time.

Aloha

Comment

Working...
                  X