X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any news you got?

Comment

Good morning Darkwind. According to the info/update gotten from he contact person, you should be confirmed the fix or the time when it would be fixed and the compensation, today. So, please, check your mail and your in-game mail closely. It would be much appreciated to also let me know about that after . Thanks in advance.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Nothing regarding compensation in game mail yet

Comment

Hello. According to the last received update, the leaders of "ua44 disbanded guilds will receive comp after CS Tycoon ends". I can't come with an exact date when that it is to happen because it is devs to choose when it will that exactly be but, as I was told, compensation will be sent within next week, before the 1st of October.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

I will be waiting for that date . I hope this ends soon . Ty for your efforts too

Comment

hi MOD ,this gingersnap,, we need guild level and flag level , ty hmmm,, u can give the compensation,, for gold - to get guild level 38 -40.. and diamond for flag level 5??

Comment

Hello. It seems issue with the guilds on ub44 being disbanded and guildies disappearing came - finally - to an end. According to last update forwarded by the contact person, compensation was issued/sent today, via in-game mail, to the guilds leaders (aka Nguyenvu, gingersnap, Darkwind). So, please, check the in-game mails and if possible, come here after with a confirmation of it being received (it would be highly appreciated). Thank you in advance.

Comment

Hello, first of all thank you ,I got my compensation, what you did in my issue was really appreciated . Thanks again

Comment

hi im gingersnap,, thank u so much guys, i received the compensation now

Comment

Good evening. I am really happy it was sorted out and your comp was sent and you received it . It was team effort though, not only one person credited for the result. I do thank you for your patience for the issue to be solved, I know it lasted for a lot and it was frustrating. I hope you will enjoy the comp sent, good luck with the reconstruction of your guilds. As issue is solved, I think we can consider this thread closed then .

Comment

Working...
                      X