miniclient issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• miniclient issue

for 2 days big issues experiencing on mini client loging, first need 5-10 minutes just to start loading then all is slow, freezenig often, when checking updates on main r2 page it says that latest version is 1.0,7, same version number is shown on mini client settings, dont know why, all that start to happen after last firefox update, but wasnt sure what that have with mini client.
    one more thing, i can only use chrome logings on client because for some reason (probably because old version of windows) my IE dont work at all so cant do any update of IE to use IE system in client, yesterday i was spending 2 hours just to do main daylies, going on TA or any team event is imposible to play and refreshing for TA is ridicolous when you need 5 minute tolog back or watching fight take you same time because of lag
    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Are you using last version of chrome on your system?

Comment

yes, i tried all i can, , simply mini client is unplayble so as firefox, with often refreshing it can be played on chrome and opera but also freezing alot, tried some other sites and games my browsers work corectly there
      Guild - Lunatic Cafe
      UC 27 current server

Comment

Flash player version? Flash player cache folder cleared?

Comment

all , gives up, when opening mini client just have grey screen, sometimes need 10 minutes just to log in, tried all, and now dont even bother with it, plays on opera and chrome, need to refresh offten but at least it is fast and can play
          Guild - Lunatic Cafe
          UC 27 current server

Comment

Working...
          X