X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver War Issue - Could not Kill

Hello,

I am here to report an issue with Silver War tonight. I was unable to kill in the event. It appears others experienced this also. I tried for 10 mins and nothing. Please view album with SS of the event. Also notice that there is no kills in the kill log.

Look forward to hearing from someone.

http://imgur.com/a/kCLLX

IGN: Tri nalplace
    Platform: R2Games
    Server: KongregateS5

Thanks
    Last edited by trinalplace; 08-29-2017, 11:40 PM. Reason: Update: Ticket submitted to support with this link attached. Thank you
    IGN: ScarlettRose
    Platform: R2games

Hello. Problem has already been reported, and as far as i know the ticket you submitted was also replied. Please, do come with an update about that, if possible.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hi Sidhe,

Appreciate the follow up.

I recieved a reply to my ticket on August 30th. R2Games had notified the Dev Team asap about the issue.

I registered to play SW on the most recent run (a few days ago) and I was able to kill in there again. Killing ranked log was full and not empty so it appears others were able to kill as well. It seems to be working at this time.

Thank you very much for your help
      IGN: ScarlettRose
      Platform: R2games

Comment

Good morning. Glad it was fixed so fast, thank you too for the update posted.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X