Game bugged and lag!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game bugged and lag!

all game is a low team arena not work not any resp for the staff.....repair or shutdown the server....

same problem on s283
    cant open any window or anything...nothing loads

Comment

Originally posted by Grkoby View Post
      all game is a low team arena not work not any resp for the staff.....repair or shutdown the server....
      Good morning.
      Grkoby, please post your character name and server, it is a must so I can make a proper report. Thank you in advance.

Sorry for the delayed reply den0ne, issue has been reported by the time it appeared. Can you come with an update on it, if working fine now or still not? In case it is not fixed and you are still getting screen stuck on loading or you can't open anything after you enter game, please post your character name and server and a screenshot of the issue, if possible (that will help with the report and it will speed up things for a bit). Thank you.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Server: 192 weeping jungle
        ign: Erick

i just help my friend, he have a lot lag and respon on game, when open a icon was take more than 5 minute to open also still have lag when play, he same server with me (Micky) and kyouka zeal.. pls fix it.. so my friend Erick and other player in same server as me can play smooth.. thx..

Comment

Hello. I'll reforward issue again. Thank you for coming with the requested data.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Demonic war bug when single server tycon 9.6 :16.30 server time

Comment

Originally posted by FVTommy View Post
              Demonic war bug when single server tycon 9.6 :16.30 server time
              Hi. Can you provide your IGN/character name and server, some details about what sort of bug you face in DW and maybe a screenshot, eventually? Thank you.

Comment

FVTommy s144 piratical parlay

long dc and 1 attack must refresh...cant screen shoot because its over

i hope can do dw 9.6 : 21.00 right now

Comment

Thank you for coming with requested data, issue has been reported .

Comment

dear Sidhe,
                    bug, lag, database error, its happened on S-90 / UB17...meanwhile we have to catch points for tycoon event...
                    please do fixing all...

Regards,
                    Aira s-90/ UB17

Comment

now, i open chart, train and forge long enough but still blank...
                      nothing much i can do since all lag...

i checked my network fine and good, streaming video runing smooth...

Comment

i cant do this daily lots..

Comment

Originally posted by LilaLatifah View Post
                          dear Sidhe,
                          bug, lag, database error, its happened on S-90 / UB17...meanwhile we have to catch points for tycoon event...
                          please do fixing all...

Regards,
                          Aira s-90/ UB17
                          Good morning. Dear Aira, the issue with S90/ub17 was reported several times until now and everytime the reply gotten was the devs were working on a fix for it. As related to problems you're facing, I have also made a separate report for you. If the problem is still there and not fixed in the span of today time, I am also asking you to contact the support team directly, here, http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7. Please complete with all the requested info about IGN/character name, server name and number, provide a detailed description of the problem and attach the screenshots you took like you did in your posts here. Thank you in advance for doing that, as well.

Comment

its happen again to me lol on demonic war today 09.07:16.30
                            Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture5555.PNG Views:	1 Size:	962.4 KB ID:	1928026
                            its a long cd....pls solve this must always refresh

FVTommy server 144 piratical parlay

Comment

Originally posted by FVTommy View Post
                              its happen again to me lol on demonic war today 09.07:16.30
                              [ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tCapture5555.PNG Views:\t1 Size:\t962.4 KB ID:\t1928026","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1928026","data-size":"medium"**[/ATTACH]
                              its a long cd....pls solve this must always refresh

FVTommy server 144 piratical parlay
                              Hello. Issue has been reported again, devs are informed about this. I haven't got any reply or update yet, to forward to you though . I would suggest you to also submit a ticket to support, here http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7 (fill in with requested data about your IGN/character name, server name and number, provide a detailed description of the problem and attach the screenshots you took).

Comment

Working...
                              X