Stuck on loading screen; goodbye HoC points/rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck on loading screen; goodbye HoC points/rewards

So, I'm just trying to wrap my head around this.
    I opened the game in 3 different browsers (IE, FireFox, wich I use by default, and Chrome) and it doesn't want to load past the first screen.
    Today's the end of the HoC on my server, and I'd really like to get firequeen; so I spend money, got diamonds, even traded small jokers for the flashy joker, and now I can't even progress towards 80k points because I can't login.
    Way to go devs, making me spend money, then denying me access.

How do you propose I continue from here, because, no matter clearing any caches, flushing my dns or even a simple reboot didn't solve this problem so far.
    Any server-side issues the community needs to be made aware of?

Even if support ends up offering compensation, it won't do me justice if I can't get the character I had specifically aimed for with this HoC.

screen just stay loading even already 100% not showing my char, just stay in loading more than 30 minute.. i cant check in because of this probs.. my server was 192 weeping jungle, i log in use Google+, not just me my friend in same server have a so long lag, cant you more care this server.. coz probs in server 192 weeping jungle was not END even after you do maintence

Comment

Truse me, it's not only your server; I made a similar topic just now. Maybe with enough of these, they'll do something about it tonight still.

Comment

yeah, but i not really like must use diamon for check-in, if i forget to check in or log in is fine if i must use diamon, but if like this prob i dont really like i must dias coz the prob was not my fould.. anyway hope this prob can be fix soon, and be better after maintence

Comment

Maintenance doesn't do any of us good right now, while we should be able to get into the game tho. many people loosing a lot of things just by not being able to log in.

Comment

I have the same problem on ub39 server

Comment

Me too.. 192 weeping jungel have many many much trouble, mainten not fix it

Comment

i agree hrogtar6.. later when can be play again i must spent dias for check in thing!!! suck

Comment

Greetings,
                  I have same problem, UB38.
                  stuck at loading 2/2.

Kyoka Zeal, S116 Imp Parl.

Comment

been 3 days and game only load without letting me go inside.
                    fix it
                    S ub39
                    Ign Sylfee

Comment

Hello. Issue has been reported. Sorry for the delayed reply (.
                      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

look we get same trouble zeal, sylfee.. this me Micky

Comment

Good morning, I take as all the names you posted are the characters' names on the servers you have problems to login. Issue has been reported, several times not only yesterday, but I have to ask you come with an update if it was fixed and you can login now or you are still bumping into the same screen stuck on loading at login. If this is the case, please repost the character name, server and a screenshot of the issue, I will report it again. Thank you in advance for that.
                          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Heya micky.

its work now, thank you sidhe.

Comment

Micky server 192 weeping jungle i cant log in, i log in use google+, already 3 day i cant PLAY! i dont want wasted my dias because of this thing.. 3 days i must spent dias for check in because this thing..

Comment

Working...
                              X