Stuck on loading screen; goodbye HoC points/rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sylfee View Post
    been 3 days and game only load without letting me go inside.
    fix it
    S ub39
    Ign Sylfee
    can you play now?

Comment

I did get to log in on Saturday, but I made a ticket regarding the fact I lost out on HoC points and the ability to puchase FireQueen because of it (lots of wasted money and hoC-cards).
      There's been no reply to that ticket as of yet, wherass the message read: "tickets will be replied to within 3 days". I am not in the least happy with this developement.
      The fact it even took a full day for a moderator to reply to this post, while it was relevant on the day I created it, is also beyong my comprehension.

As for your question regarding characternames, my forumname is indeed the same as my ign. Same server as Zeal and Sylfee (S116 Imp Parliament)
      Last edited by Hrotgar6; 09-04-2017, 05:43 AM.

Comment

Hello. The fact I asked for your character' name and server is normal approach, I wouldn't have known the forum name is the same as your toon name and for sure I am not to "guess" the server too. Posting character name, server and screenshots when necessary are the usual steps to follow when you open a thread and make a post in forum. I was not here to reply your post immediately as I was on vacation but there was someone taking care of forum and of your problem as well and reporting it even if it was no reply posted to signal that. I have already asked for an update on your submitted ticket, I will come with the update as soon as this is handed in to me.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

I'm not trying to imply this is your fault, or indeed any fault of the forum mods.
          Also, I did not mean to sound overy mean, I'm just stating what has happened, and it was rather frustrating.

The screenshots did not provide with enough details as to the servername, which is my bad, even tho the tab displays it, it's shrunk down too much to be legible, my apologies.

Comment

I know how frustrating it is when things do not work the way we expect them to do and when it seems that no one is caring about what is happening. I didn't want to sound over offensive either, I only stated there was someone taking care of the forum though and that there was also no info eligible about your char name and server to be used in the report, so I had to ask about it. As for the ticket you submitted, as I said, I have asked for an update on it, I do hope it will be replied soon.
            Last edited by Sidhe; 09-04-2017, 08:03 AM.
            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
            X