card attemp gone 0/0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• card attemp gone 0/0

already 2 day dont get attemp for card.. yeasterday and today was 0/0 attempt card.. does this bug or what..?

Good morning. Please be more specific about what attempt/s and card it is your issue about? Also, please post your character name and server. Thank you in advance.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
      Good morning. Please be more specific about what attempt/s and card it is your issue about? Also, please post your character name and server. Thank you in advance.
      Server S14
      Ign MicK

card attempt for normal since this event show up i never get a change to get a normal card.. usully i get 10/10 but not this time.. i get 0/0 everyday.. till this event gone already..

Comment

Hello. I suppose the attempts you refer to are related to the 10 normal attempts/draws you get in HOC. I will report that for you and come with an update when that is available for me too but it would have been of really big help to also have a screenshot of the issue you faced, because it would have been the only means to check, given the fact event ended. So, if you have a screenshot available, post it here or, you can also attach it to a ticket. Submitting a ticket, here, http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7, will ask you to fill in with requested info about character and server, a detailed description of the problem you faced and a screenshot attached, as evidence.
        Last edited by Sidhe; 09-04-2017, 04:01 AM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X