This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warehouse in Homestead

I have been ignoring this for a while (about 3 months) but now i'm mad. In the homestead area, in warehouse I get a bug that wont let me progress with the warehouse levels. I do not know how else to describe the issue other than what i posted and my screenshot with the message. If there are questions regarding the bug I can try to answer but I have no solution to this issue. I have tried to delete browser history, clear cache, and restarting browsers, yeah, BROWSERS, plural, with an S, as in chrome, internet explorer, firefox, torch, waterfox, etc. No matter what browser and no matter how many times i clear everything nothing works. I have no warehouses active/running and it wont let me progress. Screenshot attached. Click image for larger version

Name:	Bug in Warehouse.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	295.1 KB
ID:	1927812

Good morning. Issue has been reported. As soon as an update is provided, I'll post it here for you. You can also try to submit a ticket here http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7, complete with the requested data about IGN/character name and server, give the detailed description of the issue you face like you did in here and attach the screenshot taken.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thank you. I refrain from ticket submissions because they go unresolved but get marked as "resolved".

Comment

Hi. Please read your PM. Thank you .
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello. Last update forwarded states the homestead issue you faced for such a long time was fixed. It would be highly appreciated you to come here with a confirmation of that has happened . Thank you in advance.

Comment

I have confirmed that the issue is fixed and warehouse seems to be working as intended. I have run warehouse for 2 consecutive days with no issues. Thank you for your help with this issue.

Comment

Hello Archangel. Thank you for coming with the confirmation of warehouse working as intended now and of issue being fixed. I am truly happy it is solved and I do hope it won't break again. I think we can consider the thread closed .
              Last edited by Sidhe; 09-28-2017, 06:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X