Hkt tt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hkt tt

TT in HKT ended but cant get server and personal rank rewards, cant scroll down. rank place rewards can collect tho Click image for larger version

Name:	loaa.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	1928110Click image for larger version  Name:	loaa.JPG Views:	1 Size:	34.3 KB ID:	1928109

Hello. It would have been nice of you to post your data (IGN/character name and server) so that to make possible a proper report. For the issue you face though, I'd suggest you to submit a ticket to support, here, http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7. Please, fill in with the requested info related to your IGN and server, provide a short description of the issue and attach the screenshots you took.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

IGN: easy as 123 server:s 151 (uc3)

Comment

Thank you for the data info posted, I will report this for you. Still, my suggestion to submit the ticket stays .
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X