Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Need help? Found a bug? For faster assistance, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Requests to the server have been blocked by an extension??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Requests to the server have been blocked by an extension??

    What does this mean?? I tried to get on LOA and this popped up. Help

  • #2
    Hello. Could you, please, post your IGN/character name, server name and number, a screenshot of the issue (possibly?) so that I can make a proper report? Thank you in advance.
    I assume you're using Chrome and you're also using adblock or adblock plus, more probably. You can try to whitelist the sites you're trying to reach, just click on the extension if you have it in your menu bar at the top right, and go to the extension settings, uncheck the 'Allow some non-intrusive advertising" box. It may work .
    Last edited by Sidhe; 09-14-2017, 12:07 AM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

    Comment


    • #3
      IGN: Creepistasis
      Server name: [S355]Island of Fire

      Comment


      • #4
        It does this a lot. Sometimes I can get on it but not all the time like I used to.

        Comment


        • #5
          Good morning. The issue you're facing is caused by the browser you're using - as far as I know it is a known bug with some versions of Chrome or with browsers based on Chrome; most probably one of your extensions/add-ons is blocking. It was tested and it worked fine here. So, all I can suggest is you to try these:
          1. make sure your flashplayer is the most current version; 2. clear/clean your cache and browsing history then try again (clearing your cache/cookies resets your browsing data and ensures this simple explanation isn't the cause ); 3. try using a VPN and try other browsers as well - different browsers and I.P.s provide possible solutions to hardware and location issues; 4. try to flush your DNS - flushing DNS helps reset the domain cache and gives the lookup a fresh start; 5. try to disable the ad blocker extension installed on your computer. I do hope least one of these suggestions will work with your machine. Please also check your PM . Thank you.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

          Comment

          Working...
          X