Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Daily tasks not resetting

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily tasks not resetting

Hi,

For last 3 days Arena Attempts, Loop Quests, Ranking reward collection status for Arena and CoM (daily loot), Homestead quests, etc are not resetting for our whole server (UB17).

The issues started after the server maintenance a couple of weeks back. We've been experiencing loading issues after that. There were a couple of days when we couldn't log in to the game at all(stuck at loading, can find the thread in Bugs).

Hope it will be fixed ASAP!!!. Otherwise, there is no point in playing anymore.

IGN: salz
    Server: UB17 (S115 before merge)
    Shows all arena attempts used up In devotion bonus, 0 arena attempts used. No loop quests.
    salz
    Guild : Razor
    UB17( S115 Hope Abandoned )

Hello salz. As I have already replied to you in the previous post, it was reported when you signaled it then reforwarded and reported again this morning. I will do it again and add the screenshots you provided as well (thank you for that). According to the last update from contact person, devs are working on a fix on the reset issue and a compensation will be issued in game after the reset thing gets fixed.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thanks for the update.
      salz

Comment

You're really very welcome, I do hope they'll find a fix for the issue you're facing and everything will go back to normal or least close to it after that.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Attempts are reset.. No compensation for 3 days' lost attempts?!?!
          salz

Comment

Good morning salz. Thank you for confirming the reset thing being fixed. I will ask about compensation and come back here with the update on that .

Hello. Here's the promised update . Compensation will be issued in game today, please check the HE and follow it closely along with your in-game mails, too. Thank you for your being that patient with the fix and solving of the issue.
            Last edited by Sidhe; 09-19-2017, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the update. Guess the thread can be closed.

Edit: Didn't find any compensation yet...
              salz

Comment

Can't purchase Herb of Grace from shop. At least 3 players on the server have the same issue. Think its another common issue. I opened a ticket for this issue a couple of weeks ago( during last tycoon, I think). Guess they didn't fix it yet. Nor did I get any response to that ticket.
                salz

Comment

salz

Comment

Same bug again ( Daily attempts not resetting). Please do something quick, tycoon is going....
                    salz

Comment

Good morning. Issue was reported already, confirmed and it is being worked on. As for the compensation not yet received, last update on that was it would be sent after tycoon ended. Now, with the reappearance of the issue, during tycoon, it was tried to be suggested to devs to change it and to send it in game sooner, we are still waiting for a reply about that as well. As soon as the reply comes and the info is handed in to me, I will post it here. I have to also appologise for seeming and sounding like I have not given any attention to your problem, your issue was and it is a priority, but i couldn't come here with a reply which wouldn't have been a reliable one. Thank you for your being so patient.

Comment

Loop quests have reset. Arena attempts didn't.
                        salz

Comment

Hello. Thank you for letting me know about the reset loop quests, arena attempts not yet resetting is reported, again.

Comment

Arena was reset today, lost yesterday's attempt. Forgot to update. Bug in shop is still there though. And not sure if it's a bug, but can't collect Homestead ranking rewards. Shows I'm not ranked, for last 2 days.
                            salz

Comment

Hello salz. Thanks for the update about all attempts resetting. The Homestead daily ranking reward bug it's a known one, already reported, we are waiting for a fix of it (which it's probably to happen on Monday though .
                              Last edited by Sidhe; 09-23-2017, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X