Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Daily tasks not resetting

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by salabhn View Post
    Arena was reset today, lost yesterday's attempt. Forgot to update. Bug in shop is still there though. And not sure if it's a bug, but can't collect Homestead ranking rewards. Shows I'm not ranked, for last 2 days.
    I am having same issue on ub24 as well as other people on this server
    IGN Helenia

Comment

Good morning. Issue with the homestead daily rewards is known, it was reported and forwarded again today, we're waiting for a reply from devs. I will come with the update here as soon as it is handed in to me.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Daily tasks disappeared again!!!!! Third time same issue repeating, what are the devs upto?
        salz
        Guild : Razor
        UB17( S115 Hope Abandoned )

Comment

Good morning. Issue already forwarded and reported, I am waiting for a reply from devs . I will come with the update as soon as it is forwarded to me.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Loop quests have reset. Arena attempts didn't, I think it'll be reset tomorrow like last time. And Herb of Grace can't be purchased is also fixed.
            salz

Comment

Hello salz. Thank you for keeping me updated with the reset issue you all face being fixed or not, much appreciated. We'll wait till tomorrow and if arena attempts still do not reset, then I reforward issue again. Let's hope at least things fixed will stay like that and work in normal parameters.

Comment

Everything working so far. Hope it stays that way
                salz

Comment

Talked too soon.... Herb of grace purchase bugged again.
                  salz

Comment

Good morning. Issue reported again, I am waiting for a reply from devs to come with the update on it too.

Comment

Remind them of that compensation too plz
                      salz

Comment

Hello salz . I have already asked and kept asking about that compensation almost every day. Last update I got about that, this morning, is that the comp will be arranged tonight and it will either send tonight or tomorrow after reset. So, please help me with coming here with info of that happening or not, it'll be highly appreciated the effort . The Herb-of-Grace bug was reported as I already mentioned, it was confirmed with devs and it is being worked on. Thank you for your patience, with both problems.

Comment

Good morning. Compensation for ub17 should be already up in game now, you'll find it in HE>> Recommended, 2nd page. Enjoy it and once again, thank you for being that patient with everything and waiting for things to be sorted out.

Comment

Loops and daily attempts are bugged again. Devs still can't find a permanent fix? At least something that lasts a month, instead of a couple of days.
                            salz

Comment

Good morning salz. At this point all I can do is to report it again, there is no other way for me here as a mod to help you with the issue you face or keep facing. As a reply for the angry faces/emotes you posted there, I can understand your frustration and anger but keep in mind I am not the one to find and apply fixes and solutions. I need to know if the problem is only with your char and some screenshots of the issue, to just "illustrate" and give details about what's the bugged dailies and loop quests you are talking about, would be highly appreciated. (is it not resetting of them again?, are they stuck?, can't you collect rewards for them in HE?)

Comment

Its same as when I started this post. Attempts not resetting. And 1 more player already said she have the same issue. So, its not only with my char. Most players are offline now I think, so no way to confirm. The other player reported the issue is "muci" (IGN)
                                salz

Comment

Working...
                                X