My points at tycoon bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My points at tycoon bug

Hello Good Day my points at tycoon not increasing i use all my fortune tokens but tycoon points not increased i waste almost 60k points not added i really need compensation for that
    Attached Files

Good morning. Please post your IGN and server name and number (I cannot see them anywhere in the screenshots you posted), so that I can forward a proper report. I'd also suggest you to address the issue to support, here http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7, fill in with the requested data, provide a detailed description of the issue and attach the screenshots you took.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

IGN: Lady_Miaka
      Server: UB17

Comment

Thank you for coming back with the data requested, issue reported lready. Still, I do reforward the suggestion to submit a ticket, to support, like I did in my first reply.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X