Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Uc 10 - epic fail

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uc 10 - epic fail

Everything on our server has been broken for over 12 hours now. Anybody here give a sh t? Craft Master is missing, all Halloween rewards are gone from Elemental Zone. There is more but nobodys gives a f ck. Yeasterday we couldnt even open up Halloween boxes. Its always something....Always.....
    Image Screen Shot 2017 10 31 at 6 25 08 PM hosted in imgbb.com

Originally posted by R296000301 View Post
    Everything on our server has been broken for over 12 hours now. Anybody here give ****? Craft Master is missing, all Halloween rewards are gone from Elemental Zone. There is more but nobodys gives ****. Yeasterday we couldnt even open up Halloween boxes. Its always something....Always.....
    Image Screen Shot 2017 10 31 at 6 25 33 PM hosted in imgbb.com
    Last edited by Sidhe; 10-31-2017, 08:26 PM. Reason: vulgar language

Comment

We shouldnt have to be taking screenshots for you. You should be doing all the work not us.

Comment

Originally posted by R296000301 View Post
        We shouldnt have to be taking screenshots for you. You should be doing all the work not us.
        Good morning. This forum here is exactly for that dear R296000301. Please also watch your language, cursing and use of vulgar bad words was never of help with solving or fixing of the problems and neither with release of any frustration or discontent. Screenshots are needed for a proper check and identifying of the problem, they are evidence of the issues and also IGN and server name and number mentioning, for the exact location. Issues with your server have been reported the moment they appeared, everything should have been already fixed and working fine by now.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Now our server DOES NOT HAVE Happy Sea, Angels Quiz and Navagation King- LMAO

I will not post screenshots - If this continues we all will quit, that will be your proof.
          Last edited by R296000301; 11-04-2017, 01:43 AM.

Comment

yes....same to S15

Comment

no sidhe not working in s15, and no one give feedback ours tickets

Comment

Good evening. New issues have already been reported. I am sorry that it is seen by you as so frustrating to post screenshots of the experienced issues but, in spite of that, I have to still ask you to do it. The only way I can help you with solving of the problems you might face is to have all requested data/details to be forwarded. So, PLEASE do post your IGN, server name and number and a screenshot of the issue so that I can make a proper report and make things work faster. Thank you.
                Last edited by Sidhe; 11-05-2017, 01:17 AM.
                REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

s15 mikaela`s rampage / UC 10 server , mxoksn ....all events is out ....
                  Attached Files

Comment

Thank you for the data and screenshot posted. Issue with uc10 is already known, was reported and it is being worked on it, for a fix and a solving of the issue. As soon as an update is handed in to me, I come here with it, to also update you. I do also thank you for being patient for the problem to be solved in spite of the waiting getting you frustrated and angry.
                    Last edited by Sidhe; 11-05-2017, 05:25 AM.

Comment

thanks Sid

Comment

Hello. Issue with the missing icons and game loading has been fixed and everything should be working fine now. If any of you can come here and confirm that, it will be highly appreciated, thank you in advance for that.

Comment

Working...
                        X