This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guardian angels

I don't know, what's going on, but I can't set my guardian angels. What am I supposed to do?

Hello. Issue forwarded.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

So now I need wait for response?

Comment

Yes rastmad, that's what you need to do. I have forwarded your issue and I'm also waiting for an answer from them, so that I can update you after. If I can figure out what is wrong with your party there or I can find out some help with that, be sure I will come back here with anything that can help you solve the problem.
        Please, check and read your PM.
        Last edited by Sidhe; 11-25-2017, 07:38 AM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello. As issue was solved and everything is back to normal with your Dragonsoul (which I am happy it happened ), we can consider this thread closed. Thank you for updating me about that .

Comment

Working...
          X