Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After the maintainence today, the rankings at the daily loot shows i collected my clash of might rewards, solo arena rewards and the quest tracker shows no loop quests and bonding quest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After the maintainence today, the rankings at the daily loot shows i collected my clash of might rewards, solo arena rewards and the quest tracker shows no loop quests and bonding quest

when i log in to a server i played in after the maintainence, the rankings at the daily loot shows i collected my clash of might rewards, solo arena rewards and the quest tracker shows no loop quests and bonding quest.
    i can collect the clash of might rewards at the rankings at the daily loot now and i saw the loop quests and bonding quests now.
    when i go homestead after the maintainence, i saw my homestead doesn't have homestead quest.
    ign: WenZhong
    Platform: R2games
    Server: Ub46

when i log in to another server i played in after the maintainence, the rankings at the daily loot shows i collected my clash of might rewards, solo arena rewards but the quest tracker shows loop quests and bonding quest.
    i can collect the clash of might rewards at rankings at the daily loot now.
    when i go homestead after the maintainence, i saw my homestead have homestead quest.
    ign: Hitler
    Server: [S289] Ravenswood
    Attached Files
    Last edited by R210496643; 12-18-2017, 03:37 AM.

Hello, HKT Servers had a roll back and the day start again. Now all features working fine expect the arena daily attempts which will be fixed after the reset. Compensation will be sort in Hot Events soon.

Comment

at a server i played i got 0 solo arena attempts. Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled0.jpg Views:	1 Size:	463.5 KB ID:	1940555The daily loot says i did 10 arena battles Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled9.jpg Views:	1 Size:	601.9 KB ID:	1940556 , but these Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled10.jpg Views:	1 Size:	433.8 KB ID:	1940557Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled11.jpg Views:	1 Size:	606.9 KB ID:	1940558Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled12.jpg Views:	1 Size:	587.0 KB ID:	1940559 says i did arena battles.
      Server: Ub46
      Ign: WenZhong

at another server i played i got 10 solo arena attempts. Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled.jpg Views:	1 Size:	461.6 KB ID:	1940554
      server: [s289] Ravenswood
      Ign: Hitler

Thanks Kurtq_Mivki, for saying that or else i won't be checking.

And also after the maintenance today, there is an update while i was afking in inferno with the 2nd attempt, my 2nd attempt inferno was gone and the must have-elites in hot events show i did 1 inferno Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled13.jpg Views:	1 Size:	553.9 KB ID:	1940560Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled14.jpg Views:	1 Size:	582.6 KB ID:	1940561 .
      Last edited by R210496643; 12-18-2017, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Hello. Due to the rollback that was issued, things came to be bit ... messy, for some dailies and events, that until the next reset occurs. They're still calculating the losses and compensation will be issued in game later, keep an eye on the in-game hot events.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X