Help about Christmas Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help about Christmas Event

So i got a recharge token from the event and i dont know where to send the code exactly, can anyone help?

go to hot events go to bottom where it says event prizes then type your code in there

Comment

i dont see any event prizes, btw i read that i have to send the code to customer service but i dont know how

Comment

Good morning. If you're talking about the Merry Christmas event on r2 and you got that recharge token code, please follow the instructions given at the bottom of the page, in Rules. For the eligible account give the requested data (IGN/character name, server name and number), take a screenshot of the recharge token and attach it , too. You find the code for the recharge token in the Reward History.
        Last edited by Sidhe; 12-26-2017, 01:58 AM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Dear Sidhe, the recharge token I clicked unto the link, directs me to Support section. Cut short, must we sent a ticket as Missing Rewards with screenshot of recharge token?

Comment

Hello. To reach customer support and claim your recharge token, in the Support section you were being redirected to, send in a ticket from the same account that is eligible by choosing any non-billing category in the support section you were redirected to. (or simply access/use this link: http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7)
            In your ticket, provide a screenshot that shows you are eligible for a recharge token, and also provide your IGN/character name and server name and number. (the screenshot of the recharge token you can get opening the Reward History; the recharge token code is there).
            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
            X