Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Champion Showdown

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champion Showdown

Champion Showdown is closed now that has finished.... I wagered 3000 diamonds and i won the bet... my issue is that i forgot to collect after it ended, now is closed and cant get my diamonds... what is to do?

Hello Gaby. Sorry for the late reply, I was off and away from forum for some days. Hmmm ... the only thing I can suggest and advise you to do is to submit a ticket to support, here: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7. Give all requested info related to data (IGN/character name, server name and number), briefly explain what happened and attach screenshots of the bets you placed, if you have them (that would be the ideal situation). Support are the ones who take care and are in charge with any reward sending, recharge or any related to items and rewards or game issues solving. I do hope you can get your bet/dias back.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello. Please, check and read your PM. Thank you.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
      X