Not get atemps for roulete

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not get atemps for roulete

i buy snow queen from year event and game must give me 4 attemps for rullete but dont gve me nothing.please fix it
    IGN LIKOS
    desert of fire s276
    R2

Same on s39 archangel, is on R2 platform. Consumed diamonds are not calculate by the system. Seems on Gta also this issue . http://community.gtarcade.com/thread/1300146-1-1.html
    Last edited by EnigmaSaggi; 01-01-2018, 06:29 PM.

Comment

i buy fire queen from year event and game must give me attemps for rullete but dont give me nothing.please fix it
      Ign:tara
      serves ub 12 platform .r2 games

Comment

same here on server 80 Blazing Waste ing: greg.s80 . i bought 300 fortune bag token and got 0 att in the event and 300 tokens= 3000 dias

Comment

I also spend 9k dias for 300 nectars and didnt got any attempts... And now what? The guys which buy from review panel can prove that they spend dias, but what about me and greg666? We have not a screenshot? I want to know what will happen? Is there any active LOA r2 moderator left here? Can some one pay attention on us? GTA at least do something and we got nothing - ignoring and ignoring nothing more.... Im sick of waiting by 1-2 months for simple issues to eventually get some compensation after 30 tickets. Each time the same - send tickets the answer - everything is okay, then you send another one to tell them that it is not okay, then wait a week to see another "its okay" answer and repeat until finally some one with basic english skills read your msg and finally understand what is your problem. Thar r2 ticket staff dont speak english and that lead to long waiting and big misunderstanding between the victims and that r2 staff. Come on i need some answers with clear position - what will happen to that players which spend their diamonds for lucky nectars and fortune bags!

Comment

Server: UB38 (s118)
            Character name: Aiune

Same here, the game/roulette doesnt register spent dias. It's still stuck at 2980 more to get a draw (spent a few diamonds, and it still says 2980 more to get a draw)

Comment

R2 is aware of this issue, and thanks you all for your continued patience while this matter is resolved.

Please provide your character name and server, if you have not already do so, to help speed up the resolution.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

My character name is: Blade
                Server: S330
                I spend 9000 diamonds to buy 300 lucky tree nectars and did not get any attempts to the diamond roulette.
                I really hope that the developers will find a way to turn everything back to normal with no losses from all players. Because it is not fair to give the players which spend diamonds in preview panel that free attempts and in the same time to not give the players which spend diamonds in lucky tree or fortune bag - because once when we spend them we are not able to make a screenshot to prove it. Since the last emergency HKT Servers Maintenance on Dec. 18 - we already know that there is a backup log, so it is very possible to check how much each player spend.

Comment

Sems this issue is on all platforms, not only R2 : http://community.gtarcade.com/thread/1300129-1-1.html
                  http://community.gtarcade.com/thread/1300146-1-1.html

Comment

The bug is already fixed and the free attempts are already added. So go and play that bloody diamond roulette

Comment

Yes, the bug has been fixed, working fine now.

Comment

Hello. Problem with roulette was spotted immediately and fixed, as you have already noticed. Let's hope nothing else will go wrong with it and it'll work the way it is supposed too to the end. Thank you for being so quick in signaling the issue and also for being patient for it to be solved.
                        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
                        X