This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost three fairies in the deploy window

I have gone through all of my Fairies and 3 of them do not show up on the deploy list. Taurus, Golden Hamster and Little Mary. I believe they were attached to heros I fired, is it possible to get them back?

log in via LOA R2 games S293 Witchmoor player name Funk. (http://www.r2games.com/play/?game=106)

I have gone through all hero's and they are lost i.e. do not show up on the deploy list.

If I could get some lower level hero stones I would recruit the ones I fired.

Fired hero's include the following: Mermaid, Rose knight, Night Blade, Grimbow, Green Ranger, Astral Child, I believe they were on Rose Knight but since it has been awhile not really sure?

Good morning kdudek. Issue has been forwarded and it is being checked. As soon as it is done, I will come here with a response.

EDIT: A screenshot, if available or possible to be taken, would be really appreciated. Thank you.

EDIT to EDIT: Please, check and read your PM. Thank you.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 01-09-2018, 02:37 AM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello. Update handed in says your fairies should be back now. Confirming it should be highly appreciated, thank you .
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

I do see them, I did noticed that my party has completely changed. Hope it was you guys. Were they lost or did I just not see them???

Thanks for the quick reply and the fix,

Funk...

Comment

Glad it is solved and the fairies are back, where they do belong . As issue is solved, thread is closed.

Comment

Working...
          X