Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

angel unbreakable bond, fairy unbreakable bond, mount unbreakable bond and sylph unbreakable bond has some bonds broken

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• angel unbreakable bond, fairy unbreakable bond, mount unbreakable bond and sylph unbreakable bond has some bonds broken

Click image for larger version

Name:	angelunbreakablebond.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	574.9 KB
ID:	1946606Click image for larger version

Name:	angelunbreakablebond1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	580.7 KB
ID:	1946611Click image for larger version

Name:	angelunbreakablebond2.jpg
Size:	580.8 KB
ID:	1946607Click image for larger version

Name:	fairyunbreakablebond.jpg
Size:	589.0 KB
ID:	1946609Click image for larger version

Name:	fairyunbreakablebond1.jpg
Size:	585.1 KB
ID:	1946612Click image for larger version

Name:	mountunbreakablebond.jpg
Size:	582.2 KB
ID:	1946608Click image for larger version

Name:	mountunbreakablebond1.jpg
Size:	577.0 KB
ID:	1946613Click image for larger version

Name:	sylphunbreakablebond.jpg
Size:	593.4 KB
ID:	1946610 i have this in one of the unbreakable bonds since few days ago but i forgot to report, i think now it has gotten worse.
    IGN: WenZhong
    Platform: R2Games
    Server: UB46
    Browser: Microsoft Edge

Hello Wen. What is that which is getting worse each day because, sorry, but I couldn't get what it is from the series of SS you posted. Can you please be more specific and mention what the problem or issue is? Thank you.

EDIT: I think I sort of grasped what it is, only please confirm if it is so. Have you activated some of the bonds which, after a while, came back to the initial state? Nevertheless, issue is reported and forwarded already.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 02-01-2018, 08:36 AM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

i think i shouldn't say it has gotten worse. when i say "
      i have this in one of the unbreakable bonds", i mean i have missing triangles in either angel unbreakable bond, fairy unbreakable bond, mount unbreakable bond or sylph unbreakable bond.

Comment

Good morning. OK, I got now what you wanted to say Wen, and I have to ask you to come with some new screenshots in which to highlight the bond/s which is/are broken, like in to make evident you have that angle but it is not shown or present in the bond. Please also submit a ticket to support, give in there all the requested data, provide a detailed description of the issue and attach the screenshots taken. Here's an example for the sort of screenshot it's requested: Click image for larger version

Name:	wenzhong bonds.jpg
Size:	365.0 KB
ID:	1946725
        Thank you.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

but i don't know how many triangles should there be

Comment

There's no need to know how many triangles (sorry to say that, it also shows you are not quite sure which bonds should or should not be there or if you unlocked them ). Pretty much you can check if you have the angel/sylph/mount/fairy then check the bond accordingly. If you have the item but the bond is unlocked, highlight the angle/bond. Please also check first if you illuminated the corresponding item so that the bond to be unlocked. Thank you.

Comment

ok, so i don't have numbered triangles that are missing Click image for larger version  Name:	u.jpg Views:	2 Size:	204.5 KB ID:	1947336
              Last edited by R210496643; 02-08-2018, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Is the screenshot from your Unbreakable Bond? Because to me it resembles you took it from the Guides section, here: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...reakable-bonds. If you want help with your issue please stop playing around and spamming and try to take those screenshots as you were being suggested, submit a ticket to support and give there all the requested data and a detailed description of the issue you are facing so that they can check and act accordingly. In order to see which of the bonds are broken or which are not there, check first if you have the items unlocked, if they are illuminated and if they form or not that bond. If the bond is not there though it should be, please take a screenshot of it and in your ticket mention which items - angel/mount/sylph/fairy - you have and they should form/make a bond but they actually did not. Thank you.
                Please also check your forum PM.
                Last edited by Sidhe; 02-07-2018, 08:22 AM.

Comment

The screenshot is not from my unbreakable bond

Comment

Good morning. Wen, please check and read your forum PM. Thank you.

EDIT: Hello. Taking into account the fact those bonds have been checked and verified and that there was nothing wrong found with them, and in the light of the things I have explained in your PM, I will consider issue solved and so thread closed. For any other issue you might encounter, please open a new thread in the corresponding section in the forum. Thank you.
                    Last edited by Sidhe; 02-08-2018, 05:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X